Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tired

Tired.

I have to pack before I go to sleep, and I am very close to being asleep. I guess the week finally caught up with me. I probably worked out more today than any day so far, so it's no surprise.


I started with 30 minutes on the treadmill, followed by breakfast out by the pool.
That's an omelet with cheese, and salsa. And an orange.


Then I took another trek out to Rodeo Drive, which ended up being about 90 minutes more of walking.

Our 12:00 noon appointment was a "hike" with Alessandra (I've been spelling it wrong) in Coldwater Canyon.
It was really beautiful and I'm just too tired to do it, or our outing, justice. Here is a photo of one of the vistas:

My eyes are closing, so I'm going to cut this short. In the afternoon, an hour of Gyrotonics with Andy, and an hour of Pilates with Alessandra. Hugs goodbye to them and to Mari.

It's time to pack, but in the bigger picture, it's time to reflect on what this experience meant to me. That's not going to happen tonight.
  
Here are lunch and dinner.


I have one more Sunfare meal for breakfast tomorrow. Then it's nothing but Terra Chips on the flight home.

See you back in the eastern time zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment