Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tour Detour

Everyone's fine. We're fine. I'm fine. 

But for narrative and dramatic/comedic effect, let's pretend I started like this:

Chic new jewelry trend in Washington State?

Could be.

All last week I had an evolving rash on my arm and I finally decided it needed to be attended to. 


Good thing, probably. It took only two hours in the ER (coulda been worse) and I was prescribed an antibiotic. 

Isn't it fun to read about an infection?

Here's the antidote:


We're staying very near Olympic NP. When we got into the park (about two hours later than we thought we would) it was cloudy and chilly. We hiked for a couple of hours, and while the fog kept us from seeing much in the way of breathtaking vistas, we did enjoy all the wildflowers and lots of deer that are apparently very chillaxed around people. 

That's a patch of snow!


Don't ask me what all these are. My Sherpa knows. 



Miniature deer. 

3 comments:

  1. You made me laugh . . . but not about your rash! Hope it clears up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, glad you're okay. Nice rainbow! Good deer shots, too.

    ReplyDelete