Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNo NaNo

Sssshhhhh.

I'm doing this just for me. Stop looking at me, privacy invader! Why are you reading me? Is it because I'm a public blog and not a Hello Kitty diary hidden in an underwear drawer and locked with a little lock that can be picked with a bobby pin? What's a bobby pin, you ask? Are you from the future?

Back to my request: Stop looking at me when I'm jumping up and down and waving my arms wildly in front of you!

It's November 1, which is a full and precise two months since I last posted. Nice and neat. Today is the start of National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo, which anyone who knows me knows about, so I'm not even going to link it.

OK, I linked it.

BUT. . . it's also–– apparently, lamely, and totally copycattedly––National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo. Psych! The point of which, I think (I'm not going to be reading any RULES or anything) is to post something every day for the month of November.

As stated elsewhere herein, I like starting things on starting days and then making optimistic plans to follow through in an orderly fashion. So––

Here I Go!

The question will be what to blog about every day, which I guess is part of the point.



Should I explain, just in case the Mork and Mindy reference is lost on anyone? Nah. It's just for me, remember? 

No comments:

Post a Comment