Thursday, August 6, 2015

Jennifer Aniston got married????





Being on vacation can be like being on another planet. At least when it comes to following the news. Is there a new president too?

Lots of hiking today--I even did a "strenuous" climb (though I didn't know that was the rating until after we got down again). Rocky!!

Here are the photos. 

Sandy Beach at Acadia National Park. From above. Because . . .
. . .  we climbed above it. It was rocky.


See?
The climb to Bubble Rock was more rocky than bubbly.


Full disclosure: we did not make it to the very top of Bubble Rock. Here is my TC assessing the  last 100 feet. Vertical climb where you have to hold on to metal rings? I'll pass, thanks. 



Jordan Pond. Pretty.



More pretty sky. They get a lot of that up here.
Wackiest ice cream flavors I've seen lately. "Cereal Milk" is inspired. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment