Monday, August 3, 2015

I ❤️ PEI

I heart PEI. I may have to get the t-shirt, the mug, the refrigerator magnet, and the bumper sticker.

(I got none of these things.)

The wifi here is not too good, so I can't use my laptop to write more description or add captions. 

But the pictures tell the story. 

The sky is very very blue. 


Minutes off the ferry (from Caribou, NS), we stopped at a winery. While my TC tasted, I befriended the resident animals. 
There is a kitty camouflaged in the shadow in front of the door. 

Doggy's camouflage is less effective. 


At our inn in Cavendish, the whirlpool is in the room. 


The sand is red. 

Lobsters, lobsters, lobsters. 

This is about a hundred yards from where we are staying. If I had ever read the books or seen the movie, this would be awesome. 

This is about how crowded the beach is. (There are a zillion beaches.)


E.T. phone home. 



Magic. 

1 comment: