Thursday, August 4, 2011

Travel is broadening



We had a perfectly splendid vacation in Scotland.

This sums things up.

There are more photos to share, and if you haven't been informed how to see them and are interested, just get in touch.


Now that my last planned adventure of the summer has been completed, I'm at a loss, again, as to what it is I'm to do in this space. There are thoughts and observations that occurred to me while I was away, but writing them here would violate the "nothing maudlin" policy that I wisely enacted a few months ago. So those thoughts will find another outlet.

I'm going to be away on a post-vacation vacation starting in a few days, and I will not be blogging during that time.

When I return, I'll try to figure out if I've stretched this metaphor to its natural limit.





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment