Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Why today?


Because it's October 1st and I like calendars and starting points.
Because I went to the library book sale on Sunday.
Because it's time.


Not every question needs an answer.

Here I am.  Hello!

I went to the library book sale on Sunday, bargain day. One bag of books for eight dollars. Once I had chosen five or six books, everything else I threw into the bag was essentially free. I figured if I had any interest in looking at it for more than 30 seconds, I should take it.

Twenty-one books. I didn't weigh them this time.


Last time I wrote about my book sale haul it was June 2011. Per my blog entry, which is the only reason I remember, I went both days and it looks like I bought six books on Saturday, and these fifteen more on Sunday.
Total: twenty-one! Symmetry!

How many did I read of the ones I bought in 2011?
That is so not the point.

Look at these nice tomatoes:









No comments:

Post a Comment